Effective date: January 1st, 2018
1. PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED
1.1 User Profile
When You create a user profile in the Services and confirm being the holder of a certain credentials, Eonnet will collect the information provided by You. In order to create a user profile, You must register Your basic personal information including but not limited to first name, last name, email address, date of birth, city, state & country of residence. Additional information that may be provided at Your option include, but is not limited to, photo, gender, street address and zip code, phone number, and a short intro or status message.
1.2 Installation and Use
When You install and use the Services, Eonnet will collect personal information from You and any devices You may use in Your interaction with our Services. This information may include e.g.: geo-location; Your IP address; device ID or unique identifier; device manufacturer and type; device and hardware settings; applications installed on your device; operating system; web browser; connection information; screen resolution; usage statistics; access to device address book; device log and event information; logs, version of the Services You use and other information based on Your interaction with our Services such as how the Services are being accessed (via another service, web site or a search engine); the pages You visit and features you use on the Services; the services and websites You engage with from the Services; content viewed by You, content You have commented on or sent to us and information about the how You see and/or engage with; the search terms You use; order information and other usage activity and data logged by Eonnet's servers from time to time.
Some information, including, but not limited to, usage information and other information that may arise from Your interaction with the Services, cannot be used to identify You, whether in combination with other information or otherwise and will not constitute personal information for the purposes of this Policy.
1.3 Third Party Services
1.4 Contact Information
Where the Eonnet mobile applications ("Eonnet Apps") are obtained from non-authorized sources other than Apple App Store or Google Play, You may share the names, numbers, Google ID's and email addresses ("Contact Information") with Eonnet. Where the Eonnet Apps are obtained from Apple App Store or Google Play, we do not share or upload any user Contact Information from your device's phone book other than the Contact Information stored in our secure database, willingly and knowingly provided by you to the Eonnet services. In addition to Contact Information, if You choose to activate use of a third party service, such as social networks services, within the Services, Eonnet may collect, store and use the list of identifiers associated with said services linked to the Contact Information in order to enhance the results shared with other registered Eonnet Users.
Please note that no contact information is collected and used from Your device's address book. Eonnet users create their contacts entirely on and from our own secure database, Other numbers or information that may be contained in Your address book will be filtered away by our safety algorithms and will therefore not be collected by Eonnet. Please also note that You can always choose not to share Contact Information with Eonnet and if You have shared such information and changed Your mind, You can delist Your information or opt-out to render Your entire Contact Information unavailable for search in the Eonnet database. However, to provide you with the best experience of Chat and Audio/Video Calling in Eonnet, we may upload and store your contact list created by you in Eonnet on our servers in a very safe and secure environment.
1.5 Other Information You may provide
You may provide us with various information in connection with Your interaction with our Services. For example, You may report a user or content as spam or some other attribute to be included in spam blocking guidelines. Eonnet may also from time to time offer You the opportunity to provide information on Your experience from using the Services or to participate in contests, surveys or other promotions. Eonnet will collect the information You provide in connection therewith, as well as any other information You provide through the Services or when You communicate or interact with us.
2. USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
2.1 Provide, improve and personalize our Services
Eonnet may use the personal information collected to provide, maintain, improve, analyze and personalize the Services to its Users, partners and third party providers. More specifically, Eonnet may use such information to:
- provide audio/video calling, chat and messaging functionality that, among other features, allow for identification, display the name associated with a user account for incoming or outgoing calls and messages or following a manual user search against the Eonnet database;
- display the username associated with a certain user following a manual name search against the Eonnet database, subject to that name searches will only produce the information linked to the user if the information is available for search in a public database or relates to a User who has made his or her name available for search, provide Your information to the person You reach out to when requesting a contact via the Eonnet user search service, in which case Your request will be notified to that person via relevant channel and he/she may choose whether or not to share the information with You at his/her own discretion;
- display information based on connections a User may have in common, directly or indirectly, with other Users via a "social graph" algorithm, display the "who viewed my profile" and "availability" functionalities of the Services;
- send in application push notifications and reminders and deliver messages via the Services, in which case Your messages will be kept for a limited period of time in order to deliver the messages but Eonnet will not, unless specifically stated, monitor the content of Your messages;
- maintain User spam lists and restrict community-wide spam practices;
- enable You to use and share Your information in connection with Your registration, login or other use of third party services e.g. payment service providers, online services, social networking sites and other third party API's; and
- otherwise improve our Services, business and operations.
2.2 Statistical data from the Services
We use aggregated or anonymized personal information for statistical and analytical purposes. We may come to share such data with third parties.
We do not consider personal information to include information that has been made anonymous or aggregated so that it can no longer be used to identify a specific person, whether in combination with other information or otherwise.
2.3 Personalize our advertising and communications
We may use any of the information collected, as set out above, to provide You with location and interest based content, messaging, information and services. We may also use the collected information to measure the performance of our advertising and marketing services.
We may contact You for verification purposes or with information pertaining to the Services or special offers, e.g. newsletter e-mails, SMS and similar notifications about Eonnet's and our business partners' products and services. We also use the collected information to respond to you when you contact us.
2.4 Compliance with laws and prevention of fraudulent or illegal activities
We may use the collected information to comply with applicable laws and to enforce our agreements and protect and defend the rights or safety of Eonnet, its Users or any other person and verify provided User profile information with third party providers and ensure technical service functionality and data accuracy, perform trouble-shooting and prevent or detect fraud, security breaches or illegal activities.
3. SHARING AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
In addition to the sharing and disclosure of personal information that is included as part of the functionality of the Services as described in section 2 above, Eonnet may disclose personal information if we believe such action is necessary to:
- comply with the law, or legal process served on us;
- protect and defend our rights and the enforcement of our agreements; or
- protect the security and safety of Users or members of the public or other aspects of public importance, provided, of course, that such disclosure is lawful.
We may disclose and transfer Your Information to our associated or affiliated organisations or related entities and to any third party who acquires, our business, whether such acquisition is by way of merger, consolidation or purchase of all or a substantial portion of our assets.
4. DELISTING OF CONTACT INFORMATION AND OPT-OUT OF EONNET SERVICES
If a User chooses to disable the user account, the Contact Information made available by that User is disabled and will thereafter not be available for search in the Eonnet database. If any persons do not wish to have their information made available through the Eonnet Search functionalities, they can exclude themselves from further queries by notifying Eonnet via its privacy control settings or as set forth in the contact details below. You acknowledge and agree that Eonnet may keep and process personal information related to such request in order to be able to honor the request.
You can limit or opt-out of the collection and use of Your information by third parties via Your device settings.
5. INFORMATION SECURITY AND TRANSFER OF PERSONAL INFORMATION TO OTHER COUNTRIES
6. ACCESSING AND UPDATING PERSONAL INFORMATION
Eonnet may on its own initiative, or at Your request, replenish, rectify or erase any incomplete, inaccurate or outdated personal information retained by Eonnet in connection with the operation of the Services. When required by applicable law, You have the right to know what personal information is stored about You and to have any such information corrected or deleted on Your request. See contact details below.
Services are not intended for or designed to attract anyone under the relevant age of consent to enter into binding legal contracts under the laws of their respective jurisdictions. Eonnet does not intentionally or knowingly collect personal information through the Services from anyone under that age. We encourage parents and guardians to be involved in the online activities of their children to ensure that no personal information is collected from a child without their consent.
9. YOUR CONTACTS AND OTHERS
Users with whom you communicate may store or reshare your information (including your username or messages) with others on and off our Services. You can use your Services settings and the block feature in our Services to manage the users of our Services with whom you communicate and certain information you share.
If You have any additional questions about Eonnet's Policies or want to make a request regarding certain personal information, You are encouraged to contact Eonnet. The contact information is:
Syscom Entertainment & Leisure Limited, Suite 312, Atlas House, Caxton Close Wigan, Greater Manchester, WN3 6XU, UK.
You can also send Your enquiries (including in relation to any grievances to our Grievances Officer) via email to [email protected].